htw

[CUSTOM] [ROM] CHAY-NANGOEN For W72 [BLUE SAPPHIRE STYLE]





How to Install????

1) Get A Rooted phone with CWM installed.

2) Download this Zip File From Here.  [ROM LINK]

3) Go to CWM Recovery Mood ( Power Off your Phone and then Press Power Button + Volume (-) Button untill The Recovery Open) 

4) You Can Backup your Stock Rom ( CWM> Backup & Restore > Backup )

5) Now Follow This steps:

      i) wipe data/factory reset
     ii) wipe cache partition
    iii) advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache
    iv) mount and storage>format /system
     v) mount and storage>format /data
    vi) mount and storage>format /cache

6) Then Install Zip from SDcard... ( Select the downloaded Zip file From Choose the Zip from SDCARD option)

SHARE

Sohanur Rahman Sobuz

Hi. I’m Sohanur Rahman Sobuz. I’m CEO/Founder of DroidBuzzz™. I actually created this blog for Symphony W72 User cause there is No Custom Rom for it. Thats Why I started Porting Custom ROM and Publish here. In the Meantime many Visitors have come to my blog thats why I publish other phone's rom too. Actually I am not a Dev.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

What do you think about this website? You can choice multiple answer

Subscribe Us

Join the team! By Submitting your email address: